Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11

On day 3, RatbarSteward suggested I take a photo of blue jellybeans circled by other colours in a threatening manner. Today’s photo is my take on that idea. I didn't want the orange jbs to be too vibrant today as I felt they were threatening enough without upping the vibrancy.

As for how many blue jellybeans:

In the suitcase: 640 (no padding needed ercolano). Congrats to Whalelight who guessed 718.

Total number of blue jellybeans: Only 1254. EssjayNZ was nearest with “960 plus another few hundred spares”.

3 comments:

  1. That's one strong blue jellybean, to be able to keep them oranges at bay. I'm still amazed at what you are coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run jelly run! Well done, I am glad I could help in some small manner. It has to be difficult coming up with ideas every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you chose the orange as the threatening color.. .makes them both look more vibrant. Just great!

    ReplyDelete